XSORB Plus Disinfecting Encapsulator Bottle - 6 qt.
Country of Origin USA
Drop shipped only.
Normally shipped in 5 business days.
Instantly contains, absorbs and disinfects liquids on contact
- Sweep spills away, leaving surfaces spotless
- Turns difficult liquid waste into solid waste for easier disposal
- Absorbs even tough spills such as Blood, Vomit and other biologically hazardous liquid waste while treating the spill with bromine, a powerful disinfecting agent
- Non-leaching. Making Xsorb Plus the responsible choice
- Absorbs up to 14 times its weight
- Approved for proper landfill disposal*
- Not for use with Hydrofluoric acid.
Xsorb Plus is excellent for Use by: Schools- Healthcare Facilities - Public Facilities - Long-Term Care Centers - Hospitals - Hospitality Industry - Meat packing facilities - Amusement Parks - Hazmat Response Teams - Event Centers - Public Transportation - Property Management - Fast Food Chains - Correctional Facilities - Retail Stores - Parking Structures - Grocery Stores
Xsorb meets and/or exceeds EPA regulations for proper and safe disposal of solidified liquids passing the PFT (Paint Filter Test), TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure test) and the LFT (Liquid Release Test).With the exception of a few, most states accept and have adopted EPA standards regarding disposal of absorbed hazardous or toxic waste in landfills.
*It is generator's/user's responsibility to follow Federal, State & Local regulations for treatment & disposal of waste.
In the State of California the handling, storage, treatment and disposal of all regulated waste shall be in accordance with Health and Safety Code Chapter 6.1, Sections 117600 through 118360, and other applicable regulations of the United States, the State, and political subdivisions of the State.
Note:This Item is Non-Returnable.