18 Gallon Collection Bin Disposal System
Dimensions: 15.91"L x 13.19”W x 25.20”H
Drop Ship Only.
Normally ships in 3-4 business days.
The PureWay 18 gallon collection bin disposal system is designed to store and safely ship full sharps containers and other healthcare related bio hazardous waste. These systems replace costly pick-up services and are perfect solutions for your practice. When you are ready, simply place the full container in the prepaid return shipping box and leave it for your regular carrier to pickup. It’s that easy!
Loose sharps cannot be placed directly in this system, they must be contained in a OSHA approved sharps container or equivalent prior to shipping.
Once the 18 gallon system is full, use the lid to seal the system and secure in the return shipping box following the instructions provided. A prepaid shipping label is already attached to the system.
- Prepaid return shipping box for convenient return
- Lid included with each system to minimize smells
- Leak- and puncture-resistant containers to store and safely transport full OSHA approved sharps containers
- Pre-filled manifest simplifies the return process
- Compliance tracking and notifications
- Certificate of destruction automatically sent via email and available for download
- Save as much as 50% — or even more
- Purchase as needed — only pay for what you need
- No contracts, monthly fees, pickup fees, or fuel surcharges
18 Gallon System accommodates the following sharps containers:
- 1 Quart (up to 30)
- 1 Gallon (up to 6)
- 2 Gallon (up to 4)
- 3 Gallon (up to 2)
Not Available in the Following States - AK, FL, HI
Free shipping: Ground shipping only in 48 contiguous states.
NON RETURNABLE ITEM
Request a Shipping Label
Follow the instructions provided with your system to locate the prepaid shipping label that comes with your system.
If you cannot find the shipping label click here to request another label or you can call PureWay customer support for more assistance at 877.765.3030
FAQ - PureWay Sharps Disposal System
*It is generator's/user's responsibility to follow Federal, State & Local regulations for treatment & disposal of waste.